The latest lockdown doesn’t end until 2nd December so we’ve take the decision to move our Xmas Curry Night back to January. The new date is Sunday 31st January at 6pm. Please email email@example.com if you want to attend. You can also book via our Facebook page
New members are always welcome so don’t be shy. Come n see what we’re about!
Due to the Club guidelines and the latest 3 tier restrictions, we will not be permitted to have any social elements at this event so will not be having the usual american supper and fireworks. As dissappointed as we all are, I’m sure you will understand that we have to operate within Club guidelines to ensure all our members are safe and insured.
If you plan to attend, please email your booking to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies but we’ve been notified by the landowner that the rally field is too wet to use. He has been able to accomodate 10 units on hardstanding but this reduction in capacity means this event is fully booked. We are starting a reserve list so please email email@example.com
HQ are cancelling all meets with a JUNE start date. This means our meet at Manor Farm will not be going ahead. The committee are hoping to rebook all cancelled meets for 2021 and will keep you informed accordingly. GOOD NEWS Bala is rebooked for next year!
Hi folks, On the back of the posts concerning the letter from the club. As Chairman I have taken the decision to cancel the following meets: Shay’s Farm, Carsington Water and the AGM at Cranage Village Hall.
I am following the directives from region and head office. As there will be no AGM I have to ask all members of the comittee to continue in their roles until we are able to organise one. The rest of the meets will be looked at, on a month by month basis. Please continue to stay safe be vigilant and where possible, enjoy your camping if not under the umbrella of the DA.